1. Someone Who Persistently Mispronounces Words When They’ve Been Told The Correct Pronunciation (excluding people with vocal disabilities) — My brother and my mom are two of the worst about this. They can say the words correctly — I’ve heard them do so myself — but they won’t
2. Saggy Pants — Seriously? I don’t really want to see your underwear or your backside. Please keep them both to yourself.
3. Obnoxious Sports Fanatics Who Paint Themselves For Games — Sorry people, that’s just weird. And it annoys me like crazy!
4. Extremely Small “Dogs” — I call them “rats”. This probably stems from the fact that the dog I grew up with was a Great Pyrenees (now that is a real dog!); but I just cannot stand tiny “dogs”. In this area, I generally go with “the bigger the better”.
5. When People Won’t Say “Thank You” To Someone For Holding A Door Open For Them — Show a little appreciation people! Would you rather have that door shut in your face? I doubt it. So next time, promote this kind deed by thanking the person who did it. And do it yourself sometime too.
6. Tooth Grinding — A couple of my brothers do/have done this. It sends chills all through me and makes my teeth as well as the rest of my head hurt.