She wrote: “There are times when I see a book or hear a title and it sounds familiar, I think I may have read it but I don’t remember for sure. (That kinda just happens when you’ve read hundreds of books.) Then there are times when I read a book and almost every detail sticks with me. It makes such an impression on my mind and I remember it for a very long time.
This was a facebook tag that I was tagged in recently. It says to list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t think about it too hard, just put down ten books that have somehow become part of you.
So what are your 10?”
You can read my sister’s list by clicking HERE.
This is my list —
1. The Bible
2. “Pride & Prejudice” by Jane Austen
3. “Jane Eyre” by Charlotte Bronte
4. “The Hiding Place” by Corrie ten Boom
5. “This Present Darkness” by Frank Peretti
6. “Piercing the Darkness” by Frank Peretti
7. “Voyage on the Great Titanic” by Ellen Emerson White (never could decide if I loved this book or hated it…)
8. The “Refiner’s Fire” series by Lynn Austin (Yeah, I’m gonna list all 3 as one. Is that okay?)
9. “My Heart is on the Ground” by Ann Rinaldi
10. The “American Adventure” books (quite a few books really, but I always thought of it as each book just being a new chapter in one long story)
And now I’m passing the question on to you: So what are your 10?