Okay, maybe not “pet peeves” so much as things that really annoy me. Anyway, I just couldn’t manage to keep this one down to only seven. So… I decided to double it and go for fourteen. 😉
Oh, and these aren’t in any particular order either, by the way.
1. When people say, “We’re pregnant”. — “We” may be expecting a baby, but “we” aren’t carrying that baby.
2. Guys (or girls) with baggy pants hanging below their butt.
3. When a person sees me with a book in my hands and ear-buds in my ears, yet they still insist on talking to me and expect me to reply!
4. Skinny jeans on men.
5. When someone starts to watch a show or movie in the middle of it and they expect me to tell them what’s happening. — “No, don’t pause it or rewind… just tell me what’s going on,” they say, as if they’re trying to not interrupt or disturb me.
6. When I’m trying to tell someone something and they keep interrupting or talking to other people. And they claim they’re still listening, but they have to ask me what I just said… 3 or 4 times.
7. When I can’t tell if someone is male or female.
8. People who don’t say “thank you” or even acknowledge when someone (anyone) holds the door open for them.
9. Parents who plead with toddlers. Yeah… I’ll just leave it at that.
10. When I’m trying to take a picture & someone persistently tries to mess up the shot… moving around, making faces, poking me, waving things in front of the camera, etc.
11. When I turn up the radio or tv to hear something and someone else turns it down so that they can talk.
12. Fake laughter — especially when it’s really loud.
13. Couples that own a dog together and call themselves mommy and daddy.
14. WhEn PeOpLe tYpE LiKe ThIs.
So, what about y’all? I know everyone has pet peeves… What are some of yours?