Rayleigh over at Accelerate the Jesus Movement nominated me for this award. Thank you! 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten other bloggers.
~ My Answers to Rayleigh’s Questions ~
–1. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
Don’t have one– kinda don’t even want one…
–2. Dr. Pepper or Coke?
Dr. Pepper! Though, around here “coke” can refer to any carbonated beverage so… 😉
–3. Do you prefer going to the lake or going to a public pool?
I don’t do public pools, but I also don’t like to swim in the lake. But I would rather go to the lake.
–4. Tent camping or living it up in an RV?
The RV. I like the great outdoors, but I’m not crazy about tents. 😛
–5. Have you ever been mesmerized by fire? To the point that you studied it for hours…
Yes. When we go camping, I love to just sit & watch the fire…
–6. Real lemonade or pink?
I like both so either is fine with me!
–7. How many pairs of sunglasses do you own?
None. I wear glasses — never contacts — so no sunshades. That includes clip-ons and… oh! the ones that shade automatically (whatever they’re called). My eyes aren’t very light-sensitive so I don’t bother with those either.
–8. Flip-flops or barefoot?
Flip-flops if I’m going somewhere, but I do like to go barefoot whenever I can. 😉
–9. Are you reading on the beach (or next to the pool) or are you in the water?
If I’m at the beach, I’m on the beach– if I’m at the pool, I’ll read for a while, then get in for a while.
–10. Which color is more summery to you: bright pink or bright orange (both is not allowed!)?
Bright orange. It’s like sunshine and warmth. And I just don’t really like bright pink so… 😛
~ Bloggers I Nominate ~
Alice @ Reading With Alice
Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite
Caitlyn @ Just Your Average reviews
Katherine @ katiescottagebooks
Naomi @ Wonderland Creek
Soph @ Laughing With Lizzie
I know, I know… that’s only 7. *gasp* I broke the rules! 😯
Oh well! 7 is kinda my number and these are my chosen 7 — no more shall be added. So there. 😛
I would love for y’all to participate, but you don’t have to. One request, though: please leave me a comment with a link to your post if you do one — or just letting me know that you plan to do one — because I will check it out & I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. 🙂
~ My Questions ~
1. Are you a movie/book quoter?
2. Would you say you’re an introvert or an extrovert?
3. Are you sarcastic?
4. What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
5. Do you play any musical instruments?
6. Do you schedule your blog posts or post whenever you can?
7. If you could travel to any place on earth, where would you go?
8. What is your favorite princess movie?
9. Who is your favorite author? (you can list more than one)
10. What book(s) are you currently reading?